What is an Event planner?
They are categorized as one who will:
- View and evaluate the type, size, location of the event you want to organize
- Understand the format and theme for the event.
- Obtain clear information about the dream regarding the event, from the client.
- Make a “draft” plan for the needs of the event.
- Find a suitable location for the event, according to the set date.
- List the requirements for organizing the event.
- Obtain as many quotations as possible for the needs of the event.
- Make logistics, content and financial planning of the event.
- Prepare financial projections based on quotations received
- Provide several options to present to the client, based on the budget provided.
- Obtain client consent for the planning provided.
- Brief all event crew involved.
- Ensure that all crews involved are in their respective colleges according to the set time.
- Manage events according to the plan made.
- Ensure the ceremony runs according to the program that has been set
- Ensure every event needs are there.
- Be the event coordinator on the day of the incident.
- Monitor all crews
- Ensure that all guests receive proper treatment.
- Ensure the event runs smoothly
- Manage the constraints or challenges present by deciding to continue the event.
- Provide event reports
- Prepare event financial reports
- Ensure financial documents are complete and well filed.
- Maintain a good relationship with the client.
Most of the event manager tasks are technical & require planning skills as well as see what will happen before, during and after the day of the incident.
For more information about event planner malaysia, please visit https://www.doremievent.com